Dear person in charge,

I am very unhappy with the sofa defect being considered as human fault by your professional.

I email to your Malaysia office on 19jan but nobody answered, I hope the Singapore office can do something about this. Although items is bought from jb but this is a warranty product even your sales mention boss is Singaporean. We bought from nova because we trust that you are a Singapore company brand and quality will be of high standards otherwise we have lots of choice in jb.

This is very irresponsible by shifting the blame to customer, item received on 16jan at 2245hrs and we reported that the stitches crack on 17jan noon only 12 hours and you say is human fault. And want us to pay for transportation fee of sgd 40 how would anyone dare to purchase items from you anymore.

I really think that your reputable company should bear responsibility. If the sewing stiches break is human fault, is sofa meant to sit or just for display?

Your staff angel call us today and advise will not charge us for transportation but your guys call us and advise if they can sew on the spot, they will if they can't they need to bring back to office and charge us transportation $40, this is very unfair to customer who purchase item from a reputable company like nova for less than 24 hours to pay for this charges, clearly proven your quality is questionable. Attached photo for your reference, if you put yourself in our shoe will you agree to pay for $40 because of a inferior quality?

Regards,

Angry customer

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nova Furnishing and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nova Furnishing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Nova Furnishing to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nova Furnishing?

Comments